Sunday, October 16, 2011

My Crazy, so called life!

Well it is finally here. The time has come for us to say "A hui ho" to this beautiful island of Hawai'i. I will miss this place tremendously. Besides that fact that it's gorgeous, this is where my daughter grew up and where my son was born. But all good things must come to an end right? I'm trying my hardest to be optimistic about this drastic move to Colorado. Yes, Colorado, as in snow...burrrr! Talk about polar opposites! In case you were wondering, I hate cold. So needless to say, this will be interesting...I will try and update how things are going during our little adventure. Oh, did I mention that we are driving from California to Colorado, with 2 small children, one of which hates the car? Oh goody! Please pray for my sanity. On the positive side, we are stopping at the Grand Canyon for a little while. I'll be sure to take a ton of pictures. So don't mind the lack of recipes for awhile. I have like 3 pots and one spatula in my house. So I am not concocting anything spectacular in the next few weeks. Bummer for my tummy. Well, that should be it for now. I'll keep ya posted on my sanity and what not. Please Pray for me :) A hui ho!


No comments:

Post a Comment