Sunday, January 22, 2012

Chocolate chip Cheesecake cookies!

These cookies are FABULOUS! No really, I love cookies and this just made my top ten list!  I originally saw these on Pinterest which lead me to the Sister Wisdom site with the recipe. You should all Make these. But I must warn you, no matter how many you make, you will only have 1 left by the end of the night. Especially if you have a Cookie Monster for a husband. :)






Ingredients
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/8 teaspoon baking soda
10 tablespoons butter, softened
1 cup sugar
1 egg
3 ounces cream cheese
1 teaspoon vanilla
12 ounces chocolate chips

1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Combine dry ingredients (except sugar) in a bowl and set aside. 
3.In mixer, blend butter, sugar, egg, cream cheese, and vanilla. 
4.Slowly add the dry ingredients, mixing with each addition, until all are incorporated. Stir in the chocolate chips.

5.  Place spoonful onto greased cookie sheet or ungreased stone baking sheet. Bake for 10-14 minutes. or until edges are slightly browned.




Voila! Delicious and creamy! I had my with a cup of coffee and it was the best breakfast (don't judge me) ever!! Hope you all enjoy this one! Aloha!


1 comment:

  1. Those sound and look so yummy...something I'm going to have to try :) thanks

    ReplyDelete