Sunday, January 22, 2012

Brown Butter Tortellini with Chicken

Sometimes I wish I could sit in my kitchen all day and cook food and post it on my blog. Is anyone willing to pay me to do this?? Probably not...so here I am trying to catch up on the billions of things i have made! Yikes...Working full time and tending to children doesn't really leave much time for blogging. I am going to have to find a happy medium!! Anyways, this is a super easy and very delicious recipe from my Pampered Chef cookbook.


Ingredients
1 package refrigerated cheese tortellini
1 bag baby spinach from salad isle
1/2 stick butter
1/2 red bell pepper chopped
Grilled chicken strips


1. Boil your pasta as directed. Place raw spinach in colander and drain hot pasta and water over your spinach to wilt.


2. Cook your butter in a skillet over medium heat. Swirling occasionally to brown the butter. Then add chopped bell peppers and cook for 2 minutes.


3. Add in chicken, pasta and spinach and give a good toss. cook on medium for 3 more minutes.

4. serve it up and Enjoy!

See I told ya it was simple! And it is soooo good! No joke! Mmmmm....I want some more now :) See you all on the flip side!


1 comment: